Want any peanut butter?

Author: Kara /

 What happens to the love songs
After the love is gone?
~ The Hello Approach
(More music for y'all! PSSH-YEAH. Click me to listen to What Goes Around Comes Around by the Hello Approach, which isn't this one. This one was From All At Once to Nothing At All)


What up.
Day one of too many syllabuses, awkward lunches, annoying teachers and missing people DONE. Flip, flipperin' flippen hell, we have four more months of this? 
ARGH. Angst.

Today, my Spanish teacher asked where she studied Spanish, which would be Spain and Mexico, right after she told us.
A kid in my class said, "Lacrosse."
Embarrassing, yes?

Arachibutyrophobia: the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.
A theme lately up in the blog scene seems to be phobias, so I decided to contribute.


I already miss the weekend.
FUN TIMES.
"What did you do last night?"
"AAAAAHHHHH!"


"V FOR VICTORY!"


"Congratulations. Your boob is a boy!"


I love my friends. Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em. ♥


The snow floated on a backdrop of slate gray sky and spindly brown branches, dancing an ethereal dance across the frosty winter wind.
There was my writer moment for the day. My inspiration = swirling snow outside my bedroom window.

Why is there no aspirin in the jungle?
Because it would not be financially viable to attempt to sell pharmaceuticals in a largely unpopulated rainforest.

XOX,
Kara ♥  

 

 

 





0 comments:

Post a Comment