a SMILE on my face and an AIR GUITAR rocking

Author: Kara /

I'm running through a stop sign, 
Cutting out the break lights,
I don't wanna slow, slow, slow, slow down down
I'm running through a stop sign,
Living so it feels right,
I don't wanna slow, slow, slow, slow down down
~ The Ready Set
Story of my life. Everything is moving SO FAST. Damn, I just can't control it.

I just realized my cheesy light up Christmas socks are out of battery.
R.I.P., cheesy light up Christmas socks.
You provided my sock drawer with much light throughout my childhood. 

HEY, YOU.
ARE YOU FROM DENMARK AND READ MY BLOG?
There's this thing called *STATS* where I can see where the people who read my blog live.
AND SOME OF Y'ALL ARE FROM DENMARK.
I think that's pretty sweet.
THIS IS A SHOUTOUT TO ALL YOU DANISH PEOPLE WHO SEE THIS.
THANKS FOR READING!

So, I went shopping with my lovely mama y hermana today, and I GOT THEM.
Those dark wash jeans with the white stitching from Wet Seal.
Those jeans that every teenage girl has.
I've become a confomer.
I'm sort of disappointed in myself. 
But they're actually the most comfortable jeans I've ever worn, so I will definitely be seen in them at Wayzata High School on Monday, if you care to come and see.
They are also very beneficial for those who have small butts, like this girl, and they won't fall down then. 
A large problem in my life pertaining to pants.
*GREAT STORY. TELL IT AGAIN*


I also got my WINTER FORMAL DRESS.
Its dark purple. With a sequiney top. Olive it.
Is it a Sadie Hawkins dance? Yessiree.
Did I ask anyone? No.
Representing ALL THE SINGLE LADIES.
*Now put your hands up! Woah, oh, oh, woah, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh*
*If you like it then you should have put a ring on it*
That's whats up.
Except for it won't be awkward in a group, right?
Well, we can all be awkward together, single female groupies.
LET'S GO, GIRLS.
And even if my tentative plans do CRASH AND BURN for Winter Formal, I can still wear this new dress on my cruise in....


T-MINUS 2 MONTHS.
Hell yes.
I'm getting out of this Minnesota freeze. This time of the year is so depressing. I feel no need to do anything except for sleep.
ARGHY.
I call it the FEBRUARY FUNK.


Sadly, the February Funk has no cure.
We all just have to live through it and get all of our annoying schoolwork done even though we have no motivation to do it.
I totally gotcha.
We'll get through it together. 

FEBRUARY FUNK MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE #1:
"They can because they think they can."
~ Virgil (whoever that is... if you know tell me)


Every time i go and post on the ole' blog, there will be a February Funk Motivational Quote for you. 
I think this will help me get through the February Funk, and I hope it helps you :)

Time to go eat my father's FAMOUS AND DELICIOUS Superbowl QUESO.
Yes. I'm pumped.
He only makes it ONCE every year, and I definitely look forward to it.
Even though I don't really care about the Superbowl. Sorry, Packer fans.


How do you stop a clown from smiling?
Hit it with an axe.

XOX,
Kara ♥





1 comments:

Kara said...

SEE ESTEFANIA.
you can comment.
olive you.

Post a Comment