LARYNGITIS

Author: Kara /

Tell me all your hopes girl,
And all your wishes too.
I'll do my best girl,
To make them all come true.
~ Show Me the Skyline
(MORE MUSIC FOR Y'ALL. Yeahhhhhhh boys. Check 'em out. Love 'em)

ANONYMOUS FORMSPRINGER!
Your Formspring comment MADE MY DAY.
Seriously.
I loved it SO MUCH.
I LOVE YOU. YOU'RE MY FAVORITE ♥
Shoutout #2 to ANONYMOUS FORMSPRINGER!
*Ooh, Aah*

So, guess what?
Kara has freaking laryngitis.
Five days before opening night of Sweeney Todd (on the 17th--19th at the Eisenhower Community Center!).
Just shoot me.
This is the worst thing that could happen to me.
I actually cannot sing at all.
Seriously.
It's not the lame little, "Oh, em, gee, I can't sing" when you actually can and its just a little bit quieter.
When I try to sing, literally no sound comes out.
Well, I'm skipping Winter Formal tonight and SLEEPING (Halle-freaking-lujah) so it will hopefully go away.
Please, oh musical theatre spirits; grant me my voice for this week and I promise I'll be sick for three more weeks after Sweeney is over.
PLEASE. I'M BEGGING YOU.

BUT,
They finished the Sweeney set today!
AND SWEENEY'S BARBERS CHAIR IS FREAKING EPIC.
It leans back and you get dumped into a slide.
It's the kindergarten playground all over again.
*HINT HINT* I'm not one for bribes, but I heard that they MIGHT, i stress MIGHT, let audience members pay to take a ride on the chair..... :)
SO COME.
I know, this is VERY annoying. 
OATH- 
I, Kara Mary Taft, promise to stop talking about Sweeney Todd right now. At 5:07 PM on February 12th, 2011.


There. 
The end :)


February Funk Motivational Quote #3:
"He who hesitates is lost."
~ Proverb
(Wow, great insight, Proverb. Ha, kidding, I'm not that dumb)

Time to go watch THE LION KING and eat cereal.
Because that's how we spoil ourselves when we're sick :)

An Englishman, an Irishman, and a Scotsman walk into a bar. What a fine example of an integrated community.


XOX,
Kara ♥





0 comments:

Post a Comment