socially awkward trees.

Author: Kara /

Who do you think you are?
Running round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts,
Tearing love apart.
You're going to catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul,
So don't come back for me.
Who do you think you are?
~ Christina Perri
(I know, I know, it's mainstream. But it's a GREAT SONG. Jar of Hearts.... *cLiCK mE* to listen)

Well, it's Friday night.
And I have nothing to do.
What else is new, world?
I think I'm a tad socially awkward...
*The socially awkward tree stands alone in the middle
While all the other trees are playing on the fiddle.
Dun a la la la, dun a la la la, playing on the fiddle.
Dun a la la la, dun a la la la, playing on the fiddle.
SSH, it'll hear you! It gets offended!*
~ By myself and my lovely nub Anna Meyer
Oh those times we had in tennis in eighth/seventh grade..... 


SEE?! I HAVE FRIENDS! *sniffle*
Kidding :)


Well, I'll just spend my time entertaining my ole' bloggies.
THAT'S RIGHT. That's y'all.
(If you haven't noticed, I LOVE Southern accents. Most people think their trashy sounding, but I just find them EXTREMELY sexy :) )


I think I'm just going through the ever faithful post-show letdown.... with no time at rehearsal my weekdays feel a bit tired and empty.... sigh.
I've gotten up early to do my homework every day this week so I could go to bed at 8:30.
YEP.
I'm that tired.
Yay. Thanks for doing this to me, life.


BUT IT'S THE WEEKEND.
Happy Weekend, everyone!
WHOO-EE!


February Funk Motivational Quote #4
"The power of imagination makes us infinite."
~ John Muir


That's a great quote. Definitely one that I would contemplate getting painted on my bedroom wall.
Along with some Dadaist poetry.
*Dadaism: A movement in art with the purpose to ridicule the meaninglessness of the modern world*
(Thanks, Wikipedia)


I just think Dadaist poetry is so refreshingly random.
Check some out.
If you like random, you won't be disappointed.



What would George Washington do if he were alive today?
Scream and scratch at the top of his coffin. 

XOX,
Kara ♥ 



0 comments:

Post a Comment