I seem to always forget to put titles...

Author: Kara /

I'm a specter spectating, 
wishing I could feel the warmth of spring 
And it's thoughts like these that keep me up, 
Yeah, yeah
~ The Ready Set


Dear anonymous Formspringer,
I AM BLOGGING NOW.
SEE?
HA. HA HA. HA HA HA. AN ABUNDANCE OF HA'S.
Love, Kara

Thanks for asking, by the way.
That was a little uplifter to a freaking stressful and exhausting week.
SHOUTOUT TO YOU ANONYMOUS FORMSPRINGER.
Love you.

You know what's annoying about the sun?
Well, besides the fact that it keeps everything on Earth alive.
It always gets in your eyes.
I'm sitting here, typing, and the sun is streaming in through my closed blinds and it's actually kind of hard for me to see because the SUN is right in my eyes.

Well, erm,
COME SEE SWEENEY TODD!
Our director pretty much ordered us to use every social networking device we use to advertise our LOVERLY musical, which I completely butchered on Facebook by putting up the wrong dates on my status.
So I WON'T SCREW UP THIS TIME.
I promise.
So COME. Its on February 17-19 at the Eisenhower Community Center in Hopkins.
Seriously. I expect to see you there.
*DISCLAIMER:* Some material in this show is inappropriate for children. If it was a movie, it would be rated PG-13. If it was a video game, it would probably be rated M (For mature? I think? I really don't play video games.... sorry if it's wrong). Which means you probably shouldn't bring small children to the show.
But it makes it all the more fun for us pubescent actors to act in.
Abundance of HA's #2.

February Funk Motivational Quote #2:
"The best way out is always through."
~ Robert Frost 
(Yes. Robert Frost. The "I took the road less traveled by" and "The world will end in fire and ice" guy. You all know him. He's overly featured in elementary school reading classes. Congrats, Frosty. A dream come true.)

AH!
JOBPRIOATHROINHPOIANPROITRFNDFPOKBPGOIAH984ONBKIOFPAO4E85YH!!!!!!!
I've missed all my shows this week.
Pretty Little Liars, Glee (which just came back and I've heard it's GREAT), and House of Anubis are UNWATCHED BY KARA.
This is a crime.
I gotta go catch up on these.
Bye loves!


What was the pirate movie rated?
PG-13 for violence and brief nudity.

XOX,
Kara ♥ 



0 comments:

Post a Comment