ossessioni

Author: Kara /

Wow.
2 posts in a day?? I have WAY too much time on my hands.
(Even though I have to go back to school tomorrow and won't be blogging as consistently as i would because of you-know-what)


So,
Just because I want y'all to get to know ME a little bit better, I'm going to make a list of some of my obsessions as of late.  So here goes, in no particular order.


1. Berry White Mochas from Caribou. They're FREAKING DELICIOUS. Try one if you haven't. It will CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

2. Burt's Bees Lip Balm. Just the classic stuff. It makes my lips feel all tingly and is a great lip balm to have in our chilly Minnesota winter.
 3. The Summer Set. MY FAVORITES. ♥  (If you want to listen, some of my favorites are Girls Freak Me Out, Where Are You Now, Love Like This, Young, and Seasons)
4. Silver nail polish. Love it. It's really fun and new and sparkly.


 5. Cardigans. They're so comfortable and versatile; you can wear them casually or dress 'em up. Love 'em. Especially the gray ones.
 6. My phone; the enV 3. Super cheesy, I know. Everyone's obsessed with their phones. But seriously, I LOVE MINE. It's red (which I really like), nicely functional, and doesn't have a trippy touch screen.
7. Performing. It's honestly inexplicable how much I love it. When I'm on stage, the feeling is something I can't explain. I feel like I'm flying. If you're a performer, you know what I'm talking about.


8. NeverShoutNever. His music is so refreshing and real next to all this fake pop nasty that we're bombarded with in today's society. I love him ♥


Well, I think eight is good, don't you??


XOX,
Kara  ♥


 

2 comments:

Estefania said...

Yeah. I love pretty much everything about this post.
False.
I actually love your blog in general.
We need an angus/oreo night VERY SOON.
Then we can wear our matching epic pants :D

Kara said...

well thank ya dear :)
and YES. YES. YES. for sure.
ANGUS. OREOS. EPIC PANTS.
loooooove

Post a Comment