keep on truckin'

Author: Kara /

I've got the words and you've got the melody,
You've got me singing.
- The Summer Set

GET WHOPPING, BLOGGIES. 
Its time for your world to get colored.
PSSH-YEAH.


Mean Girls quote #2:
I want to make a cake of smiles and butterflies...SHE DOESN'T EVEN GO HERE!

I really would like to see Percy Jackson again.
Even though I hated the movie.
It was pretty much the definition of bad movies.
But LOGAN LERMAN is the freaking definition of BEAUTIFUL.

SEXY trident tattoo huh?
Mmmmhmmmm.
I love this kid.

THREE DAY WEEKEND THIS WEEKEND!
Yeahhhh boys.
Oreo/Angus Thongs with my BFF. No big. 

I have an idea.
Let's STOP putting angsty statuses on Facebook, and see how long we can NOT do it.

Procrastination terminated. 
Keep on truckin'.

A man walks into a bar. Except for it was a metal bar, like a pole. So he got hurt. 

XOX,
Kara ♥

















0 comments:

Post a Comment