My world has become a whirlwind...

Author: Kara /

And I need a little more thunder, 
A little more lightning, 
A little more you.
Be my lantern, help me shine on through.
~ The Ready Set
(Kinda love him too. *Click me* if you wanna hear this song, Stays Four the Same)


Jordan Wtizigreuter is ADORABLE.
(ARGH. It pisses me off when people don't know how to spell the real names of the the singers of the music that they like... like Christofer Drew Ingle's name is spelled with an F not a PH...)






HEYO.
Finals are over.
First semester is over.
And I miss the best lunch table ever.
Thanks Mr. Motes. I really appreciated not being able to sit with them on the last day of the term. Way to go.


OLIVE YOU Estefania Rodriguez!
AAAAAAAAAAH.
(Checkout her blog, Are You Catching My Drift Yet. LOVE IT)
We have some epic adventures.
Like last week, when we walked to our friend Graham's in THIGH HIGH SNOW and almost got frostbite.
Hello, Minnesota.
Nice to see you again.

TIME FOR SOME HOA.
What up.
I freaking LOVE Mick and Mara. They are SO CUTE I just can't stand it. AH :)


How many electricians does it take to change a lightbulb?
One.


XOX,
Kara ♥



0 comments:

Post a Comment