SPECIAL DELIVERY

Author: Kara /

Keep up with the rhythm of your heartbeat,
Sing out all the songs that you love.
- The Summer Set
 
Well, hey.
Happy New Year and all that.
Except for this New Year was a great one, as always. We always have a pretty kick-ass time when we hang out with the Liebls.
AND,
This year, our parents (mine and theirs) surprised us by telling us that for Spring Break 2011, we're all going on a FREAKING CARIBBEAN CRUISE for 7 days.
PSSH-YEAH.
That's what I call a SPECIAL DELIVERY.

Now if Spring Break would hurry up and get here already...
Hmph.


So,
I got a HAPPY BUNNY calendar for Christmas. I freaking love Happy Bunny. It's actually really funny. 
I put it up today (for obvious reasons) and the first (obviously January) picture said THIS SUCKS and had the bunny holding a SMILING VACUUM CLEANER. 

Kinda made my day.
Check it out.




The vacuum cleaner is my favorite part. HANDS DOWN.
Now I get to look at this every day in January. YES.

Knock knock!
Come in.

XOX,
Kara ♥  






0 comments:

Post a Comment