"Nothing works for Harry, dear, bye bye."

Author: Kara /

I give up, I give in, I let go, let's begin
'Cause no matter what I do
My heart is filled with you.
- Colbie Caillat
(My group is doing this for our sing-o-gram. Cute right? I'm PUMPED. We got some epic three-part harmony going on) 

Random quote of the day:
Estefania: I want a cookie too, damnit.
Me: Okay.
*Grabs cookie*
Estefania: NO. I DON'T WANT THAT ONE.
*Moves to put cookie back*
Me: NO. YOU HAVE TO EAT IT.

Some girl in my Bio X class asked her friend where South was.
That is a tad embarrassing.
My teacher laughed at her.
Even more embarrassing.

THERE'S A FREAKING CANDIDE THE MUSICAL.
Candide the Musical.
Euro + Theatre doesn't seem like a very good combo to me...

"Then again I could get some for Harry..."
Pirelli's Miracle Elixir + Me = FAIL.
Time to go practice.


Guy: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Girl: Yeah, that's why I don't go there anymore.

XOX,
Kara♥ 








0 comments:

Post a Comment