Losta clicks

Author: Kara /

Just say goodnight, our first goodbye
I've only got forever and forever is fine
Just take your time,
We'll stop the clock together
And know that the timing was right
- The Cab

Want another key change??
I Need To Make You Mine by Stephen Jerzak.
Click Me to check it out. 
Another UKE ALBUM! *swoon*
I have to say, I love a boy with a ukulele. 

THANK GOD FOR EASY FRQ QUESTIONS.
Especially when you can't make outlines beforehand because they don't give you the questions.
When it's about Realpolitik in the Italian Unification, we're all good.
SORRAY.
I need to stop talking about Euro.
I'm making an oath to all you bloggies right now.
NO MORE.
The end.
:)

That was pretty intense, if I do say so myself.

So guess what.
I love third graders.
They are the most adorable things I have ever seen. 

Flip, flipperin' flippen hell.
I've discovered a new TV show. 
And even though its Nickelodeon, I actually love it.
It's called HOUSE OF ANUBIS.
And it's really good.
Watch it. I dare you. But start at the beginning.
Click Me to watch episodes.
Fabian is SUCH a cutie. And has a British accent. DEE-LISH.
Seriously. DO IT.
I'm actually excited for the new episode tonight at 7.

Guy: Can I have your name?
Girl: Don't you already have one?

XOX,
Kara ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment