SHOT DOWN.

Author: Kara /

We don't know what we've become and we're freaking out,
When did we lose ourselves?
When did we lose ourselves?
- The Bigger Lights


Kinda sketchy.
Basically it means,
DON'T HAVE SEX.
Because you will get chlamydia. And DIE!
-Mean Girls
Kidding. It doesn't.


Thank goodness for blogging.
It provides a distraction from life. Especially when life is uber stressful.
When I say uber, i definitely feel Swedish. Try it.
U-BER. Very, very Swedish.
Now i feel the need to go eat some lefse and lutefisk. Minus the lutefisk. Lutefisk is NASTY.

I find dancing around the room helpful when studying.


Random quote of the day:
Mom (to Dad): Have you kissed me today??
Dad: I don't know... *nonchalantly shrugs*
Me: SHOT DOWN.
Mom: I assume you're referring to me...
Aren't families fun? :)

What did one lawyer say to the other lawyer?
We are both lawyers.


XOX,
Kara ♥



 

2 comments:

Estefania said...

Chlamydia, K-L...hahaha so funny!

Kara said...

mean girls = honestly the most quotable movie in the ENTIRE WORLD. hands down. no contest.

Post a Comment