(Insert Creative Title Here)

Author: Kara /

Tell me, did you sail across the sun?
Did you make it to the Milky Way and see the lights all faded?
And that Heaven is overrated?
- Train
(Apparently the italics aren't functional at the moment...)

Hello.
As you can see, there's been some reconstruction.  
I think I'm just extremely fickle. 
Or crazy.
Maybe both?


Any who,
HAPPY late (insert holiday here)!
I hope you had fun doing whatever it is you usually do on your holiday that falls around this time on the calendar.
Sorry it is a tad late, I was occupied with my multitude of holiday festivities, which include Christmas Eve AND Christmas Day with the extended family and Christmas morning with just my immediate family.
FUN STUFF.


I just love key changes. In music.
I've always loved them, but this love has DEFINITELY GROWN after hearing the key change in Girls Freak Me Out by The Summer Set.
CLICK ME if you wanna hear.
Brian Dales has an AMAZING voice. Add The Summer Set to my long list of obsessions.
Alongside Berry White Mochas from Caribou and NeverShoutNever.



Why was six afraid of seven?
It wasn't. Numbers are not sentient and thus incapable of feeling fear.


XOX,
Kara ♥






















 

0 comments:

Post a Comment