MAGIC

Author: Kara /

Stuck in the sand with the waves at my feet,
And I wish you'd come crash into me
'Cause where you are is where I wanna be now.
- The Summer Set
(My favorites ♥)  

Well, hello there Internet.
You're looking swell today. *plethora of awkward pickup lines*

Plethora.
That is a fun word.
A fun word indeed.

So are pickup lines.
Especially the Harry Potter themed pickup lines. HILARIOUS.
Examples:
"Interested in making some magic together? My wand is at the ready."
"I'm not wearing an invisibility cloak, but do you think i could visit your restricted section tonight?"
"Whaddya say you and me go look for the Room of Requirement?"

Sorry this is a short one.
But I have to go to THE FIRST SWEENEY REHEARSAL and study for yet another Euro test... Why is this class taking over my life?
Ponder that while the dentist is cleaning your teeth. Or whatever activities you choose to pursue today.


How do you wake up Lady Gaga?
Set an alarm for a reasonable hour. 

XOX,
Kara ♥ 












0 comments:

Post a Comment