Coffee, pants, and other unrelated things

Author: Kara /

You change history, but history is what's changin' me.
- Cady Groves

Euro and a Vanilla White Mocha.
A harmonious combination. Minus the Euro.
It tastes like winter. Speaking of, Minnesota has another winter storm warning.
It's a WINTER WONDERLAND up here.
♫ Walking in a winter wonderland ♫

Guess what.
I have some new favorite pants. Well, leggings.
They're striped. Pink and gray specifically. They are extremely comfortable and warm.
They sort of resemble the epic pants... 

ENSEMBLE FOR SWEENEY!
Not what I actually wanted, but it'll still be a GREAT show!
AND i get to do my first show in a while with some of my freshie friends. It's gonna be a PARTY.
It's also a ghetto fam semi-reunion... I think half of us are in Sweeney Todd...?? Ehh. But i miss y'all.

I have a renewed love for CHRISTMAS cookies after making them yesterday.
Especially frosting war paint. YEAHHH.

And the movie ELF.
"I think you're really beautiful and I feel really warm when I'm around you and my tongue swells up."
"I'm a cotton-headed ninnymuggins."
"Buddy the elf, what's your favorite color?"

What's brown and sticky?
A stick.

XOX,
Kara ♥  


0 comments:

Post a Comment