it makes me smile :)

Author: Kara /

The last time i participated in this tradition (made by my love Lucy), it was the summer, and I feel like I need some things to smile about :)

It makes me smile...
- Going through Cinderella pictures. Thank you to those who put them on Facebook.
- A specific picture: the one of Jack and I during the village scene. LOVE IT and him.
- The "KT" spray-cheesed cracker that's still my phone background.
- Pronouncing German EXTREMELY wrong. ACK!
- Long lunch chats with my BFF.
- Making skits for the Odyssey in Communications.
- The feeling of being DONE with a Euro test!
- Getting Facebook chatted by the Cinderella cast. It brightened my day!
- Filling out the Sweeney Todd audition form. I'm actually SO EXCITED to audition! I know it'll be a great time and I hope i get in! Cross your fingers for me :)
Plus all the AMAZINGLY AMAZING experiences I had last weekend with the Cinderella cast during production week... DEFINITELY too many to write in one post!
Now I gotsa go ♫ SING ♫ at my choir concert and practice for auditions next week! Adios!

XOX,
Kara ♥  

0 comments:

Post a Comment