Attend my tale...

Author: Kara /

Are you running out of breath? 
From running through my head ALL NIGHT?
-Stephen Jerzak

Anywho,
I'M BACK. Whaddup.
I think this is going to be a regular thing, yes?
GOOD.

So, I'm patiently waiting for the cast list of SWEENEY TODD to be posted. (I got callbacks for Lucy/Beggar Woman and Mrs. Lovett, by the way). I'M NERVOUS. But whatever happens, happens, and I'm DEFINITELY honored to be considered! Callbacks were also really fun, which is a definite plus.
I think I'd rather be the Beggar Woman for several reasons,
1. For the entire show, she just runs around screaming at people. For most of the time it's either FIRE or ALMS.
2. She gets to die at the end. Which would be really fun as well.
3. She gets to wear a really sketchy beggar costume.
4. She gets to sing high. Which I quite enjoy.
5. She randomly appears in random places.
YEAH. I think that'd be just a little bit FUN and HILARIOUS...
But seriously. I'm fine with anything! 


How do you confuse a blonde?
Paint yourself GREEN and throw forks at her.

Your mother is so fat, she should be worried about the increased risk of cardiovascular disease.

What is red and smells like blue paint?
Red paint.

My friend recently told me about these and I think they are quite funny. 
More next time, yes?
I think so.

XOX,
Kara ♥


 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment