WITHDRAWAL.

Author: Kara /

Well, it's over.
Cinderella is over.
And I am EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY SAD.
If you are reading this and you're in the cast, I'll miss you all SO MUCH and I LOVE YOU ALL. Seriously. I'm going to be experiencing MAJOR withdrawal for the next couple of weeks. This was my favorite show that I have been in and I honestly have never worked with a better cast! :)
And to everyone in the GHETTO FAMILY...
Y'all were pretty much the reason this show was SO SO FUN. Imma miss you all SO MUCH. Wait. Kidding. We're still DEFINITELY gonna hang :)
But I LOVE YOU and I'm still really sad that we don't get to perform together anymore :( But I know that some of you are auditioning for the next Bluewater show Sweeney Todd (which I FERVENTLY HOPE I get into... we'll see)

Well,
Now time to sadly and slowly return to normal life. Which includes studying for a Euro test with my project buddies Mari and Sara today. Mehhhhhhhh. 

XOX,
Kara ♥  

0 comments:

Post a Comment