procrastination.

Author: Kara /

HOLA.
This is Kara's procrastination post. There are much more important things that I SHOULD be doing right about now, but I am not doing. Like studying for the TWO TESTS I have tomorrow. Why, you ask?
I DON'T KNOW. The mystery of procrastination is yet to be solved. All we know so far is that it's a long and cool word that describes lazy people. Just like me.
ERM...
In other news, KARA MADE A SHOW! YAY! APPLAUSE! JUMPING TOADSTOOLS! :D
I'm the understudy for Grace in Cinderella! Yee-haw!
(Grace is one of the two evil stepsisters. She also the one who apparently likes to read awful poetry and gets itchy when she's nervous)
So basically since I'm an understudy, I have to go to DOUBLE REHEARSALS (for Grace and for the ensemble) but don't get to perform unless the actual Grace gets sick or injured or whatnot. And I have to learn all of Grace's lines and singing parts. Sigh.
But I'm actually pretty excited, even though I don't get to perform in the show. Being in a show is fun enough as it is! I love being a theatre kid. :)
AGH. I HATE MICROSOFT TYPING CORRECTIONS. THEATRE IS SPELLED WITH THE RE INSTEAD OF THE ER!
CURSE YOU MICROSOFT! YOU CAUSE ME DAILY ANGST WITH YOUR AUTOMATED GRAMMAR POLICE!
ANGST ANGST ANGST! *bangs head against the wall*

Well, erm, I better start studying. That AP Euro test isn't going to fail itself.

XOX,
Kara ♥  






0 comments:

Post a Comment