full of GLEE

Author: Kara /

Hey, whaddup?
So, last night was the season premiere of GLEE!

 


I'm a tad obsessed. And it was flip, flipperin' flippen AMAZING just like I thought it would be.
So this is what I thought of the episode, for all you GLEEKS just like me, DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET:
- I LOVE BILLIONAIRE BOY. His voice is AMAZING. Even though it was extremely sad when he was the quarterback when Finn got kicked off the football team, but it'll be SUPER exciting when they eventually convince him to join Glee!
- I'm actually really happy that Quinn's back on the Cheerios. I'm really proud of her.
- Sunshine is ADORABLE. I love her pigtails and she's such a good singer. Poo on Vocal Adrenaline for taking her away. Bleh.
- Coach Beiste freaks me out. Seriously. I felt bad for him/her when Mr. Shue didn't let her sit with him, but still. And him/her kicking Finn off the football team = TOTAL BS.
- Rachel... ICK. Honestly.
- I love how Tina and Mike Chang are going out. That's adorable. Artie's just annoyingly possessive and Tina should have dumped him. And MIKE CHANG = AMAZING ABS. He was really hot dancing around the little camp with the little Asian kids.
- Creepy fro kid has GOTTA GO. He's just annoying.
- Santana's boob job = TOTAL NO NO. I think she might be pregnant... the crying in the beginning and all... but that's just a speculation. I'm probably wrong. 
QUOTES FROM THE EPISODE:
Puck: Dude, your mouth is huge. How many tennis balls can you fit in there? 
Sam: I don't know. I've never had any balls in my mouth. Have you?
Beiste: Ugh, those smell like dog poop. Are they dog poop cookies?!
Brittany: People thought I went on vacation, but I actually spent the summer lost in the sewers.
Beiste: Your all coffee and no omelet.
Sue (to Santana): You're demoted to the bottom of the pyramid so when it collapses, your exploding sandbags will keep everyone safe from injury.

I love this show. That's all I can say.

XOX,
Kara ♥     


  
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment