Long time, no see

Author: Kara /

HEY!
I've had an extreme lack of posting in the last few weeks. Why? Kara's EXTREMELY busy, that's why. With homework (AP EURO... ERGH) and Cinderella and friends and such. But it's been a GREAT three or so weeks.
A couple weekends ago was HOMECOMING! Homecoming was AMAZING. That's all there is to it. I had a great time with amazing people. Hell yeah :)
Except for the dance was a tad lame, but what school dance isn't, right?
Everything's just been going awesomely. Sophomore year is AMAZING. I'm so glad that I'm not a Freshman. But hey, we've all been there and done that, and it was fun then too.
Erm, also...
TWO EPISODES OF GLEE HAVE PASSED. The Britney Spears episode and the Kurt's dad/religious episode. They were both great, of course. BUT...
I AM IN LOVE WITH PUCK'S SONG AT THE BEGINNING OF THE RELIGIOUS EPISODE. If you don't believe me, watch yourself. MMMMM. 
I love me some Glee boys :) ♥
 Except for I miss his mohawk :( 

Anywho, I won't be blogging too much this weekend. It's CRAZY busy. Tonight I'm hanging out with my BFF Estefania, which I'm SUPER pumped for. We haven't hung out in TOO LONG. And i have a feeling that we'll do a little Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging. YEAHHH :) 
And tomorrow is Cinderella and Euro project mania. EEEE-AAAAH!
And on Sunday I'm getting confirmed. Whee.
So yeah.
I'll miss ya!
Bye, y'all! :)

XOX,
Kara ♥  

0 comments:

Post a Comment