HARMONY

Author: Kara /

Christofer Drew Ingle = PURE INSPIRATION.
Seriously. 
Harmony just came up on shuffle and I feel purely inspired. 
"I am I, you are you, we are we, we could live in such harmony." 
This kind of made my day. I've decided that I'm for sure going to plant those flowers that came with the CD once spring rolls around. Because up here in Minnesota, where we ride behind sled dogs to school every morning, it's too cold in October to plant flowers :)

His music is actually about real things, too, which I LOVE. I'm sick of all these pop nasties that think that they can go around acting like sluts to get people's attention. That's not what music is about. They need to remember why they started singing in the first place.
So I flip, flipperin' flippen love Christofer Drew and his music. Congrats to him on keeping his music real in a society where most music is pretty much fake. And I promise to keep listening and buying until he stops making music. WHICH I HOPE IS FOR AN EXTREMELY LONG TIME! 

XOX,
Kara ♥    


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment