back... again...

Author: Kara /

Well, hello there.
I've been extremely negligent lately pertaining to posting, and I'm also in big-vocabulary-word-mode because of my Euro FRQ that I had today, so I PROMISE I'll start posting more. I seriously do.
So my life is pretty boring right now... I haven't been doing anything extremely life-changing and earth-shaking. But I hope to start soon :)
I've also started doing spotlights for the fall high school show for the second year with ALLISON YOUNG, aka Fux Fux or the other Spot-Rant. And it's EXTREMELY fun. I also get to see my other friends in the cast, like MARI, LUCY, BRIDGET, and ALL OF THE REST OF Y'ALL. Which is also pretty flip, flipperin' flippen amazing too. I just love theatre people ♥ 

XOX,
Kara ♥
(Argh. I really wish they had a better purple on here...)    

0 comments:

Post a Comment