One National Anthem at a Twins game later...

Author: Kara /

hello again! I'm back :)
As you can probably tell, today my summer choir VOCE sang the National Anthem at a Twins Game today. And yes, it was pretty flip, flipperin' flippen awesome.
The most flip, flipperin' flippen awesome part is that JOE MAUER was there. Right on the field when we were going in. Stretching. He has one of the most BE-YOU-TIFUL smiles I've ever seen. Especially up close. And he wished our whole choir luck before we sang. 
HELL YES.
And apparently he waved to two very insanely lucky alto mamas. And I am very insanely jealous.
But anyway,
The rest of the game was pretty fun. Apparently me, Anna, and Lucy were on the Jumbotron and we didn't even notice. Yes, we are THAT observant.
And after that we got totally creeped on by a drunk guy. A drunk guy who said he was from Canada and wanted to show the Canadians how pretty American girls were. So he wanted to take his picture with us. Hell NO. 
Erm...
Well the rest of the day was fun too. Today was Back to Business days at school, where we get our schedules and get our yearbook pics taken and whatnot. And I went with the one and only Estefania Rodriguez. And we have lunch together the whole year! Yee-haw!
This is going to be the most epic year of lunch ever. No doubt. Hello, Ice Cream Fridays!
Aaaaaand I am also oddly very excited for AP Euro. AP Euro is gonna be pretty epic too, since the Phineas and Ferb Speech Trio are reuniting! Plus Bridget! YAY!
(In case you were wondering, the Phineas and Ferb Speech Trio are me, Mari, and Sara. We did our introductory speeches on characters from Phineas and Ferb, and it was pretty flip, flipperin' flippen amazing)
And choir. Choir will be INSANELY epic. I have a feeling that this year is going to be a pretty epic one indeed.
Well, I believe that this is the end. I gots to go to bed. Ta-ta for now!

XOX,
Kara ♥

 

  

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment