Let's get this party started.

Author: Kara /

Erm: DEFINITION- 1. A word used very frequently in the HARRY POTTER SERIES in awkward situations. 2. A word that Kara has recently decided to use in awkward situation. An addition to Kara's expanding vernacular.

Now you're probably thinking, why is she writing this? Well, actually, I have 2 reasons why I'm writing this.
1. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the expressions British people use. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, watch the movie Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging. You can already tell how quotable British people are by their use of the word "snogging." Seriously. This movie is almost as quotable as Mean Girls. Almost.
Examples...
PHWOAR!
FLIP, FLIPPERIN' FLIPPIN' HELL!
QUALITY LUSHNESS!
And my ALL-TIME FAVORITE...
LIBBY! STOP LICKING ROBBIE!
And LOTS more. So you should definitely watch it. And let me know if you like it, which you will. And tell me your favorite quotes! Honestly, you need to watch this movie. It's one of my favorites!
And 2. Introductions are always awkward situations. And this one isn't any different. So, what better way to diffuse an awkward situation just like this one with a BRITISH WORD specifically made to do just that? I see no better way to do this.
SOOOO,

hello.
Since it's 1:13 in the morning and I have nothing better to do, I thought, "Hey. I should make a blog." 
And I did. And that's it.
Also, when LUCY came over today, we talked about blogs for a bit. I told her how I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY LOVE her blog, and she showed me how to find some pretty sweet templates to use once I made my blog, like the template I have. And we also had a pretty awesome time just talking. So, after you're done watching Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging, you should go read Lucy's blog. You'll be glad you did. And who knows, maybe you'll be inspired to make a blog, too.

Erm...
This is my blog. Hooray.
It's a place where I, Kara, will share with you, the amazingly large world of the Internet *gapes in awe*, my thoughts, dreams, and the crazy-bold-awkward-randomness that is me. And the occasional music note too. ♫
Since I'm purely OBSESSED with music, I want to make it a priority on my blog to share with you of the amazingly large world of the Internet *gapes in awe* the kind of music that I LOVE. I don't really have a clue of how to do that yet... I was thinking of just randomly talking about random songs that've sparked my attention lately, but that would be no fun, would it? So if you have any ideas PLEASE TELL ME! I'm SO open to ideas. There's another thing to add to your list of what Kara asked you to do today.

Flip, flipperin' flippin' hell, it's already the end.
Adieu, Adieu, to you, and you, and you.
Look at me, I'm already quoting musicals. That you'll see a lot of. If you're a non-musical savvy type, then you won't know that that was from the Sound of Music. Now you do.
So, now that I have a distraction from Facebook (Admit it, you do your share of Facebook stalking too. Who doesn't?) I'll keep on posting.

XOX,
Kara ♥


   
     
       

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you've made one post and i already friggen (or should i say flip flipperin' flippen) love your blog. that takes talent.

erm is a fantastic word indeed.

Kara said...

why thank you dearie :)
and YES.
erm...
YOUR BLOG IS FLIP FLIPPERIN' FLIPPEN FANTASTIC as i mentioned :)

Post a Comment