OBSESSED.

Author: Kara /

Guess what today is.
Today is August 24th. And that's the day that NEVERSHOUTNEVER'S NEW ALBUM COMES OUT!
And guess what else.
IT'S FLIP, FLIPPERIN' FLIPPEN AMAZING!
I think you should know that NeverShoutNever is BY FAR my favorite band. Or person. I have no idea what to call it when its only one person. But you get it.
And I'm a bit obsessed. 
I believe that I am very close to owning every single song NeverShoutNever has ever made. And they're all as flip, flipperin' flippen amazing as Harmony (the album) is. So LISTEN TO 'EM!
And as an added bonus,
The Harmony CD (keep in mind that I had a Target gift card that was just begging to be used) had a little paper inside. Boring, right?
BUT WAIT.
On the front of the paper there was a little world drawn on and the word HARMONY underneath.

And this was on the back.
If you can't read it, it says, and I quote;
"This paper is embedded with wildflower seeds. Soak the paper in a glass of water for a day.
Plant under a thin layer of soil.
Water daily and keep moist until seedlings are well established."

And I'm DEFINITELY going to plant these flowers. HELL YES.

Erm...
Well, tomorrow I have a choir concert.
And a solo voice concert.
And in the aforementioned choir concert, I have a teensy solo.
And I'm actually a bit nervous because my voice is a bit lost. It's not too bad, but I REALLY HOPE it gets fully better before 5:00 tomorrow.
So in the next 18 hours I'll be drinking tea and honey like a flip, flipperin' flippen madwoman. EEEE-AAAAH!
I'm also really excited. Because the songs we're singing and the songs that I'm singing are AWESOME. I LOVE THEM.
For Voce, we're singing Call of the Flowers, Ain't Misbehavin', And So It Goes, and Halo/Walkin' on Sunshine from GLEE (another obsession of mine). 
Aaaaaaaand...
These are the two songs I'm singing;

 I Don't Know How To Love Him from Jesus Christ Superstar  (which I think is an absolutely GORGEOUS song. I feel extremely privileged to sing such a beautiful and meaningful song)
AND

You'll Never Walk Alone from Carousel (which I also LOVE, don't get me wrong)

You like?
I really like. Let's just hope my voice comes back!
On that note, I gotsa go drink my tea and listen to HARMONY one more time before bed.

XOX,
Kara ♥  
 
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment