HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVE ♥

Author: Kara /

Save tomorrow, 
I can't follow you there
Just close your eyes and sing for me.
I will hear you,
Always near you
And I'll give you the words, just sing for me.
~ Yellowcard


What up, Internet?
Haven't seen ya in a while.
I've kind of been missing our relationship... 


ANYWHO,

GUESS WHAT.
My best friend's birthday was this week. She's sixteen, y'all.
SWEET SIXTEEN.
So, 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVE!!!!!
"LIBBAY! Stop licking Robbay!"
"Am I peeling?" *chest thrust* "Did I flash you?!" "...a little bit."
"NUNGA-NUNGAS!"
"Epic pants."
"What do I have second block?" "SEX."
"OLIVE YOU."
"Is that your easter egg bra?"
"MEAD."
LOVE YOU GIRL. ♥

I'm also SUPER PUMPED for her PARTY tomorrow!
YEAH BOYS. :D

It's also been established that after I graduate, I'm moving to New York. With my sexy stripper husband JACK.
It's definitely official.
Get ready for us, NYC.
You'll never be the same again :)

Well, seeing as that I don't have rehearsal tomorrow, I'M SLEEPING IN, YO.
So I can go hang with my daddy and sissy and watch some action movies.
And watch them eat chocolate cake.
That I can't eat.
I'm starting to think that giving up chocolate for Lent was a BAAAAAAAD idea....


Why shouldn't you play cards in the jungle?
Because the smell and flashy designs may promote animal attacks.

XOX,
Kara ♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment