DISTRACTIONS.

Author: Kara /

Can you find me
In the midst of a crowd?
And do you dream me
When the lights go down?
And do you breathe me
In the smoke from your cigarettes?
Do you feel me with every breath?
~ The Summer Set

Hey, welcome to the ole' bloggity bloggo.

SHOUTOUT TO JACK ELLIS!
I love him SO MUCH
His last blog post definitely made my day (well, the one before the last one... you can probably figure out which one I'm talking about :) )
And he was great in Charlie Brown last night.
So CLICK ME if you wanna checkout his blog.
Which you definitely should.
DOOOOOO IT.

Well, this is definitely another procrastination post.
Should I be doing homework now? YES.
HA.

Okay, does anyone else think that those sayings that they put on those shirts that they wear on iCarly are SEW, LIKE NAWT FUNNAY?

I don't think anyone I know would think that "Mister Duck Lumps" and "Ointment 500" are funny... I think they're kind of gross actually.....

ICK.
Mister Duck Lumps = ICKY mental pictures.
*Shudders*

GUESS WHAT.
Nick Jonas was Marius in the 25th Anniversary Les Mis little PBS thingy.
And it was NOT GOOD. Not at all.
Way to go, 25th Anniversary Les Mis casting people. Way to wreck everything.
No offense.
Well, they didn't really wreck everything, the Javert was FREAKING AMAZING.
So congrats.  

ASNIKBOPEIRNTPOI4H59IBNK!!!!!
I JUST WATCHED THE HOUSE OF ANUBIS SEASON FINALE.
IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING.
I love this show so much.
Don't hate on Nickelodeon. This is an obvious instance of when it has an AMAZING show once in a while.
IT'S SO GOOD.
So watch it.
Seriously. 
NOW. GO.

Well, erm, I guess that's pretty much it.
My procrastination for the day is over.
SIGH.



What do you call a man with no arms or legs on the doorstep?
Whatever his name happens to be. 

XOX,
Kara ♥ 




























0 comments:

Post a Comment